Ever wondered why wigs are so expensive? Just like designer clothes and custom accessories, human hair wigs can also be customized that makes them worth quite a small fortune. Also, human hair wigs of high quality are expensive. Give or take but purchasing a wig is an investment in itself. Buyers tend to buy expensive wigs not because more economic options aren’t available but because of the long-term usage needs among other things.
Take Jon Renau wigs for example. The best in their category, these wigs offer something that goes beyond the supply of the current wig market. They are perfectly durable and highly customizable human hair wigs that one can find online for sale at wigs Canada too.
Here we’ll list all the reasons as to why we have expensive wigs and what adds to their high prices:
1) Customization: This is what you pay for. Be it small hair, kinky long hair, or natural hair among others. Customized wigs give you the option to have a wig cap made exactly as per your measurements and hence no fitting issue after purchase.
2) Material Used: If you want a comfortable and breathable lace base along with selected virgin human hair to make it then you might as well be ready for an expensive wig. This covers your how to make a wig query. There are various things like wig cap, wig base, mesh structure, and mesh material, wig hair, hair length of the hair among other things that decide the price.
3) Durability: As said earlier, wigs are a long-term investment. Hence, they are supposedly durable. Natural human hair wigs last longer. The wig hair doesn’t lose shine or lustre over the time and also you can style it how you like and this is what makes it pricey.
4) Premium Wigs: Looking for something like Nicki Minaj or Beyoncé? Well, you’ve got to keep the cash rolling. Over the years the usage of wigs has extended over medical purposes to fashionable ones. Women often love to go for hair wig looks that celebrities make popular. Certain brands provide the desired look to their customers at a celebrated price of course.
5) Wig Styling: A hair wig is nothing but a raw product. It is you who styles it to perfection. Give the idea to your wig stylist to work on and let them create magic. These services come at quite the price though.
6) Wig Installation: It has to look natural. You’ve spent so much for it already that now you want to spare no expense when it comes to fruit out the benefits. It is indeed a meticulous process that requires patience but in the end pays off.
So when it comes to wigs, you can buy it for yourself from $50 to $3000. And, if you are in the game then you must have a tab on all the major sales going on across popular sites like Wigs Canada so you can save as much as you can. In the end, it is all about demand and supply and finally getting your hands on what you wish for.