For years wigs have been looked upon as a medical entity. There was a certain stigma associated with wearing wigs at that time. But, today times have changed and so is the thought process. Now, these human hair wigs are no more linked to a medical condition but are a medium to recreate your look. Our celebrities are the best example of this. They always seem to have perfect hair during their public appearances and this credit goes to the hairpieces, one of the reasons why their hair always looks great and is never out of place. These people always lead the way in beauty trends and wearing wigs is no different.
While looking at your favorite celebrity you must have always imagined that how come she has a straight hair in one movie and perfect curls in the other? How these people manage multiple hairstyles at one time? Now you must have got all your answers. Their beauty secrets lied in their hair, no, not in their original tresses but in the variety of human hair wigs which they use. Wigs are the perfect ways to enjoy your different looks at different occasions and your favorite actresses are doing the same.
Let’s have a sneak peek into the wig style of some popular female celebrities. It’s time you take inspiration from your role models and stop being shy about wigging:
• Tyra Banks is a supermodel and actress who’s an avid wig user. She has been spotted and pictured multiple times with wig. She uses it to recreate her natural hairline with human hair wigs as the lace of these wigs easily gets blend in with the makeup.
• The queen of the pop Lady Gaga, who’s known for her different looks and hairstyles, admits matching wigs to her style, which is ever-changing. She is the one who has beautifully illustrated the wigs for white women and is using it flawlessly to create her different personas.
• Kylie Jenner is deeply in love with her wig collection and has received a lot of media attention due to her wigs. She has a huge collection of lace front wigs, which she openly shows to her fans on YouTube. She is using these hairpieces to change her looks every now and then. From blue to blond she loves to create her new looks with her exclusive range of lace front colored wigs.
• Singer Beyonce is one of the first celebrities who has known to wear human hair wigs. She is famous for wearing stunning lace front wigs that create her luscious long locks. With a number of different wigs in her closet, it is difficult to tell that it is not her real hair.
• The rap diva, Nicki Minaj has one of the largest collections of wigs in different colors and styles, which she uses to flaunt her different looks at different occasions.
All in all, Wigs are no more a shame; some wear it for style and some for thinning hair. It’s you who must be ready to try them all.