Top 12 Crazy Facts About Human Hair Wigs
It's no secret that hair wigs have become one of the most popular hair accessories and are available in hair salons, malls and online stores. There are many reasons why ladies prefer to wear synthetic or human hair wigs including look change or hair loss.
Nowadays, not only ladies but also men look for human hair wigs online. Modern wigs in Canada are durable, easy to care and natural looking. They can be styled easily including drying, dyeing, straightening etc. If you are a regular wig wearer in Canada or any other popular country, here are a few interesting wig facts you must know.
• The word "wig" derives from an English word periwig i.e. a wig type worn by judges and aristocrats. And believe it or not, people started using the wigs in 1675.
• Believe it or not, the term wig is explained as a small cake made from fine flour or type of a bun in the oxford English dictionary.
• Lace front wigs, full lace wigs, braiding hair wigs and bob wigs are some of the popular wigs in Canada. These wigs can be customized according to wearers' requirements.
• Toronto wigs are utilized for medical reasons or medical conditions. These are also worn as a fashion staple or for entertainment. In the ancient time, powdered wigs were highly popular.
• In the ancient time, only jute fibers were utilized to manufacture hair wigs. But today, hair wigs are either human hair wigs or synthetic wigs. Real hair is used to manufacture human hair wigs.
• Ruler Elizabeth I, otherwise called 'The Virgin Queen', is not just know for building up an English Protestant church, additionally to own 150 wigs.
• Mozart, one of the best known arrangers of the Classical period, wore wigs because of the deformation of his left year.
• The most wigs ever constructed for a single movie was for the dream motion picture The Two Towers, the second succession of the famous film arrangement The Lord of the Rings.
• In 1765, all wig producers marked an appeal and requested for George III, the King of Great Britain and Ireland at the time, to make it a law for specific callings to wear wigs. Shockingly, on the grounds that the wig creators themselves did not wear wigs, they were beaten and shaved by observers.
Read More : How to Color Human Hair Wigs?
• Government authorities in Britain and other Commonwealth countries wear synthetic or human hair wigs to show regard towards their workplaces.
• Universal Jewish ladies are shaved after they get hitched and should wear wigs or sheitels in Hebrew.
• The most costly wig ever sold at a closeout was the one that had a place with an acclaimed painter and movie producer, Andy Warhol, best known for his pop workmanship artistic creations of various famous people, for example, Merilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor. The wig was sold for a bewildering $10,800.
Now, wig has become a trend. From office meetings to parties, wigs have maintained a special place as fashion staple.