Forget Glasses, It’s Color Contacts: Time For Some Eye-valuation Folks!
So, then again, where did I keep my glasses?
Won’t even honor this one with an answer - this time. If you yourself are a user of glasses or have friends and family using them – you are well aware of the menace. You lose your glasses to God knows where kind of places, which is one of the major reasons why people consider switching to contact color lenses. Yes, they come with an ease of access and the best part, there’s no fear of losing them.
Here in this post, giving you some major reasons and ultimate excuses to make you switch to the colored lenses:
• Lenses fit where they are supposed to be! Either for the cosmetic/fashion purpose or prescription usage they are on the eye. Hence, it allows you to be sporty.
• Colored contact lenses are discreet unlike your glasses that make people obvious about your usage. Also, when the focal power is high the glasses tend to become iffy to look at because of the thickness of glass, however, with lenses you play safe.
Similar Link: Eyeing The Coloured Contact Lenses: Prescribed Fashion Accessories For A Beautiful You!
• Visual distortion can occur at times because of the distance between the iris and your glasses, however, your colored contact lenses make it easy to work with and look at.
• The issue of oxygen supply to iris has been taken care of to a point that overnight variants are also available in these lenses.
• Glass frames come with the perks of designs that bring out your sharp features and customized ones help you to find something that is totally you, however, with eye lenses the customization can go to a whole new level.
If you browse through lenses on Colored Contact Canada you’d realize that there’s so much to explore in the ‘orb’ section with color contact lenses.
• Seasonal benefits of these eye gears is that during winters and rains, fog and water and, condensation and what not takes place in the lenses of your glasses however contact lenses remain a safer option.
• Some people feel this thing called glare. Regular spectacles users know about this dilemma. It gets quite uncomfortable, however, with contact lenses or colored contact lenses too, there’s no such problem.
• Cosmetically suggesting, glasses are not the best option as they tend to leave dents on your nose and the crevices around it with prolonged usage over a period of time. It makes you look weird when sans glasses.
• As mentioned earlier too, ophthalmologists do tend to suggest lenses to people with weaker eyesight as they are definitely more comfortable and easy to get used to than compared to regular heavy glasses.
Read More: Fresh Look Contact Colors
• As a personal choice in these matters, contact lenses win the argument when people are into the sports field, fashion business (requires fashionable look) and also people who really love to experiment with their iris rather than frames.
Everything has its perks, with major pros some cons come in too!
It’s all about personal preferences in the end. It’s all about taking an initiative and trying out something new, going for an evaluation and an eye-valuation so as to know what suits you the best.
Color contacts seem like the ‘it’ option in today’s fashion-freak world!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.